First of all, the main maintenance content of the spunbond non-woven production line is cleaning, tightening, adjustment, lubrication, and anti-corrosion. This can reduce the wear rate of the parts, eliminate the hidden danger of failure, and extend the service life of the machine. The following is the specific maintenance method of the spunbond non-woven production line.
1. Lubricating oil and engine oil should be added regularly to all oil filling points of the equipment. The timely replacement of lubricating oil and engine oil can effectively ensure the smooth operation of the machine and reduce the probability of failure. Lubrication is an important means to reduce mechanical wear and power consumption of spunbond non-woven fabrics. Because of the special nature of spunbonded non-woven fabric machinery and equipment, lubrication plays a very important role.
Moreover, it is necessary to carry out lubrication management in strict accordance with the lubrication system diagram, lubrication periodic table, and lubrication checklist procedures.
The management personnel of spunbond non-woven machinery must be very clear about the internal structure of each production line and equipment including lubrication points, lubrication requirements, draw all types of non-woven equipment lubrication system diagrams. It can avoid random and blind refueling in the process of refueling, so as to improve the efficiency of lubrication.
2. The parts with tightness requirements should be checked in time every day, if any faults or problems are found, they should be repaired or replaced as soon as possible.
3. The chamber bodyguards of the non-woven equipment should be checked daily, and if damaged, they should be replaced in time.
4. The parts of the shot blasting device guard plate, blades and impellers, directional sleeves, and split blasting wheel should be inspected twice per shift. If any damage is found to the above parts, they should be replaced in time.
5. Electrical systems and transmission devices need to be inspected twice a week to ensure the normal operation of the power system and prevent short circuits.
6. Regularly conduct clean and hygienic inspections, check the internal parts of the machine, and find foreign objects and pollution that should be cleaned up in time to avoid clogging in the machine body and affecting operation.
When maintaining the spunbond non-woven fabric production line, it is necessary to strictly perform various maintenance tasks in accordance with the maintenance manual and maintenance procedures of the mechanical equipment. If you want to know more about the spunbond nonwoven production line after reading the above content, you can contact us for a more comprehensive solution.
As a professional spunbonded non-woven equipment manufacturer, we have accumulated rich design and production experience in this field. We have a professional production team and strict quality inspection system, which can fully control the quality of our products. We will also provide effective solutions and thoughtful one-stop service according to customer needs. If you are interested in our spunbond non-woven production line, please contact us immediately!