The spunbond non-woven fabric production line is large-scale equipment composed of multiple components. During the operation, we need to pay attention to the operation steps of each component in order to keep the spunbond non-woven fabric production line in good running condition. The followings are the safe operating procedures for the web forming machine and the hot rolling mill.
Web forming machine
1. Check whether the emergency stop system is normal.
2. The operator must strictly follow the operating procedures.
3. When the equipment is running, check the performance indicators of each part at any time. When the equipment fails, even if the emergency stop button is pressed and the shift leader is notified, it should be dealt with as soon as possible.
4. When cleaning the net curtain, the operator is only allowed to clean at the back of the net forming machine, and the net curtain must be cleaned with a copper shovel or brush. Be careful when cleaning to prevent accidents or damage to the screen.
5. It is strictly forbidden to touch the transmission part, and it is strictly forbidden to push or pull into a net curtain and other high-speed running parts to avoid personal and equipment accidents.
6. Network operators and maintenance personnel should operate strictly in accordance with the safe operating procedures, and remove the metal objects and easily falling objects (such as watches, keys, rings, earrings, coins, pens), and so on.
7. Maintenance personnel should properly manage the tools they bring to avoid forgetting, falling off, and damaging the equipment.
8. Maintenance can only be carried out when parking.
9. The emergency stop button must be pressed when shutting down to clean the screen to avoid accidents.
10. Do not use sharp and hard objects to clean the pressure roller to avoid damage to the equipment.
Hot rolling mill
1. The operator must strictly follow the operating procedures.
2. When the cooling cycle is unblocked, the oil furnace can be started and heated up. The pressure of the oil furnace is generally 0.3—0.4Mpaₒ during normal operation.
3. When the temperature is raised to 80 degrees, the hot rolling mill must be started to prevent the rolls from deforming due to heat, and the pressure should be reduced to "0" when the machine stops.
4. When the temperature of the oil furnace rises to the set temperature, the rolling mill can be put into production after checking that there are no other faults.
5. In normal production, it is necessary to frequently observe whether the lubricating oil mercury, return oil pressure and oil temperature are normal to prevent bearing damage.
6. During the normal operation of the machine, the emergency stop device shall not be activated at will, so as to avoid an unreasonable shutdown.
7. During the production process, operators are strictly forbidden to touch the heating roller with their hands to avoid crushing or scalding.
8. After stopping the machine, clean up the sticky matter on the rolling root in time to ensure the cleanness of the roll. Do not use hard or sharp tools to clean the sticky matter on the roll to avoid damage to the roll.
9. The temperature of the oil furnace is higher than 80 degrees Celsius. If there is a sudden power failure or the roll cannot be rotated, the roll motor belt must be turned every 10 minutes to make the roll rotate 180 degrees to prevent permanent deformation of the roll.
10. When there is an emergency that cannot be handled, press or pull the emergency stop button immediately.
11. When the oil furnace is used for auxiliary heating when the distance from the set temperature is 2 degrees Celsius, the auxiliary heating switch should be turned off in time.
12. When the temperature of the rolling mill oil furnace drops below 80 degrees Celsius, the DC motor can be turned off.
If you want to learn more about the spunbond nonwoven production line after reading the above, you can contact AZX for professional advice.
With excellent R&D technology and professional products, AZX has quickly become one of the leading non-woven machine manufacturers. Our professional production team and strict quality inspection system can provide customers with safe and high-quality products. At the same time, we put the needs of customers first, which can improve the thoughtful one-stop service and effective solution technology. If you are interested in our automated anti-adhesive non-woven equipment, please contact us immediately!